Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hockey rants for June 7,2009

Hey Geno, this blog is for you. I know you were frustrated with the way the game was going . I also, know that you were especially frustrated to be playing against a former teammate who has no sense of loyalty whatsoever. But- you can't win a game sitting in the penalty box!!! Forget about Marianne Hoser and concentrate on winning the game!! Believe me Babs knows exactly how to upset you guys and he will take every opportunity available to get to you. Marianne is not worth the frustration and he is exactly where he belongs- in Slum City with the UGLY people!When the camera pans the Pens bench, I see a group of handsome young men in handsome uniforms. When the camera pans the Wings I see the ugliest people on earth in Santa suits! I believe the WIngs organization must have searched the world over to find the ugliest hockey players and located them in the ugliest city in the U.S.! (Jas thinks Zetterberg is kinda cute. She has an opthomologist appointment in the A.M.) So, please Geno, stay on the ice and get the job done. When the series is over if you want to beat the crap out of Marianne , you have my blessing. Please though, leave Osbad for Joe Thornton and Shea Weber!
I'm very sorry Leggy for saying mean things about your hometown. You are one of my favorite Preds.It's just that the Redwings have a way of making me say and do mean things. In fact this morning before I realized it I found myself shooing a Cardinal away from the bird feeder- simply because he had red wings!

GO GENO!!!!!
GO PENS!!!!!

1 comment:

jas faulkner said...

Mom,

My eyes are perfectly fine, thank you. I simply prefer hockey players who look like they've finished going through puberty. I mean, come on, mom. This little guy is sporting more facial hair than Crosby:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7586/anthonywilliamsplayoffbu.jpg