Friday, June 5, 2009

Hockey Rants for June 5,2009

What a GREAT night in hockey.!!! It was such an exciting game! Sid the Kid and the Mighty Malkin were great as usual but I was thrilled to see Staal and Kennedy score as well. The Pittsburgh fans are great also. They make the game very exciting. I believe they are louder than the Pred's fans. It's hard to believe anyone can get any louder. The party outside was also exciting I would imagine. The old Slumthings looked pretty low and I hope that continues to be the case. Babs looked as bad as he looked the night the Preds shut them out 8 to zip. Way to go Osbad. Keep it up. I like to see you throw tantrums. I wonder what was going through Marianne's mind? We will just have to wait until tomorrow night and see if the good luck continues. I certainly will be pulling for the young crowd not the geritol gang. I realize the Slum City gang has a lot more experience and will be in their home arena but I will just keep my fingers crossed for the Pens. Keep up the fight Pens!

GOOOOO PENS!

No comments: