Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hockey Rants for June 3,2009

Game three of the Stanley Cup finals could not have been better! Well, maybe better had the Pens shut out Detroit. I'm really happy with the win, though. I just hope the good luck carries over to game four and throughout the series. It would be sooo GREAT of Pittsburgh were to win and Marianne Hoser would still be waiting to see his name engraved on the cup. Hey guys, if Detroit should win be sure you spell his name correctly. It's MARIANNE HOSER.
Jas asked me who I dislike the most, the number one Russian player or the Slumthings uh, Redwings. I told her that I'm very fond of Geno, thank you!Actually, I believe she was thinking of someone else. It really is a toss up. I think it would be a great idea if Alex played for the Crime City gang, then I could dislike all of them at one time.I'm not too sure he would get along too well with Osbad, since the two of them like to be #! so very badly. Also, I don't think Marianne would approve either. You know how Alex likes to show off with his skill with the puck and poor Marianne is such an oaf.I'm sure his tenure at the Red's Arena will last some time anyway.
Well, enough for today. I must run along and celebrate the Pittsburgh WIN! Until Thursday I'll just keep my fingers crossed and my hopes high!

GO PENS!
GO KID, GO MALKIN, GO TALBOT, GO ROCKIN' #13, GO GONCHAR
GO ALL THE PENS!

No comments: