Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hockey rants for May 26,2009

This morning after a workout in my garden, I came inside to rest a bit in the old easy chair. The TV was on, as usual. And what a shock! Babs was on and was TRYING to dance with an attractive blonde and he had actually forgotten to apply his lipstick! I think he did remember his mascara, though. I asked Jas what on earth she was watching and she said it was last year's Stanley Cup party. I went to the kitchen to get a drink and when I returned what should appear on the TV but OSBAD! Oh! let me outta here! I can't take anymore of these Mo'Town Slumthings!Watching them win over the Hawks is enough. I'm beginning to lose faith. I wonder if the Canucks ccould have beaten them. Oh well, if they win over the Hawks they more than likely will have to face Sid the Kid and the Mighty Malkin! And as I said before, it isn't over till the fat lady sings!

GO HAWKS!

No comments: