Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hockey Rants for May 16,2009




All day, All night Marianne. Hopefully soon old 81 and the rest of the Mo'town team will be at the seashore sifting sand. Believe me, when those Hawks swoop down and attack they will need a little R and R at the beach.( As a birdwatcher myself, I know the damage those PREDATORS can do.)
They might consider a little vacation in San Jose or Anaheim or even at the Outer Banks. That is a really lovely place. And since all of us southleasterners are such a friendly bunch with loads of southern charm they would probably have a very enjoyable time.
Seriously, I can't wait for the Western Conference finals to begin. Of course, I'll be cheering for the Blackhawks. I'll have to admit I got more than a little frustrated at Dustin Byfuglien's behavior when they were competing against the Canucks, but all is forgiven now. I'll be in the old easy chair or on the edge of the old easy chair cheering Chicago on.

GO HAWKS!

No comments: