Monday, May 18, 2009

Hockey rantings for May 18,2009

Well, I guess I have to hand it to the Mo'town team. They certainly did outplay Chicago and deserved to win game one. They have a smart-ass cocky goalie who says he deserves to be there. However, some people think he only deserves a puck in the groin shot by Joe Thornton or Shea Weber! With a mouth like his no wonder his team is so "well loved" by a lot of people. I'll admit he is a good goalie most of the time but I've also seen him miss a lot of shots this season. I won't mention when or where. Gotta get ready to cheer for game #2. Come on Hawks! Get tough!Show us what you can do! Remember the series ain't over till the fat lady sings and she hasn't hit a note yet!

GO HAWKS!!!!

1 comment:

jas faulkner said...

hey grandma its cory and i agree with anything and everything you say love ya lots