Friday, May 15, 2009

Hockey Rantings For May 15th 2009

Well. another frustrating night in hockey, watching Babs and the Mo'town Slumthings win another. I never thought I would pull for the Ducks. I guess that proves you should never say never. And something else that frustrates me are these fans who call themselves PREDWINGS. Don't you know how insulting that is? Not only to our great Predators team, but to Babs team as well! Make up your mind people. Are you for Music city or Mo'town? I guess I should not rant too much about Babs team when I am sooo happy that a Southleastern team, namely the Carolina Canes beat the Bean Boys. Way to go 'Canes! Also a million Music City USA hats to you Sid the Kid since you only got one for your hat trick in the Reds Arena. The sun is shining today for a change. Gotta get outside and hope it makes me feel a bit sunnier.

Later,
Dirtsister

PS Officials that was a very bad call you must have been sleepy.

No comments: