Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bad Jersey Mojo


I swore I would never again write another hockey blog, but after last nights Predator-Blues game here I am blogging again.

First of all for an organization who is constantly poor mouthing, I don't understand the expense of a third jersey. I know, I know it's to make money from Pro Shop sales. I certainly hope they make enough money to warrant the expense. And I'm sure they will, what do I know.


I guess my real gripe is that I really have bad vibes concerning the jerseys. When I first saw them last night, I told Jas that I really didn't like them. She said, "why not, I think they are neat."I just said," well I certainly hope they make it to number eight wearing them."







The truth is they remind of the old Dallas Cowboy unlucky navy jerseys of the '70's. The ones that the Washington Redskins always finagled them into wearing. Remembering those days, I could not even watch the rest of the game after SL scored their first goal.







Anyway, let's hope the real reason for losing the game was the Preds had too much uh, Thanksgiving turkey the day before and the jerseys had nothing whatsoever to do with the results.

But, just to be on the safe side Preds, I really wish you would go back to wearing your old jerseys and back to your old winning ways.

Good luck Preds. I wish you the best. Um, maybe I'll burn a candle for you tonight.

No comments: