Monday, June 14, 2010

Stanley Cup Rant

Although it has been a few days since the Stanley Cup finals, I am still fuming over the Blackhawks' win. I probably should say the Marian Hossa win since he is really the reason I was again cheering for an Eastern Conference team instead of a team from the Western Conference.

All I have to say is Marianne PLEASE retire! You've finally got what you set out for. Go back to Slavakia and get out of the US. Most Americans are sick of listening to you whine and looking at your warty face. Maybe people in the Chicago area don't feel this way but I have to wonder how some of some of your teammates really feel about the contract that you landed with their team. If I were Kane, Sharp, Toews and a few others I'm sure I would not be too happy.

I'll say it again Marianne Hoser please retire!! You have the ring. You have your name on the Cup. Now it's time to go home.

By the way, congratulations to the rest of the Blackhawks. I really pulled for you guys last year in the playoffs over Detroit. Too bad 2008-09 wasn't your year.

No comments: